The AMCNO has a working relationship with CGS, Ohio’s Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) for Jurisdiction 15. The AMCNO sits on the CGS Provider Advisory Council which meets quarterly to address physician specific issues and learn about recent Medicare updates. The AMCNO also has an ex-officio member on the Ohio KePRO board. Ohio KePRO is the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for Ohio.
Listed below are links to Ohio KePRO, CGS and other Medicare related links.
- Ohio KePro, Inc. (Quality Improvement Organization)
- CGS, Ohio’s Medicare Administrative Contractor (Jurisdiction 15)
- Current Ohio Part B Local Coverage Determinations
- CMS Medicare Physician Center
- Medicare Geographic Practice Cost Indexes
- AMCNO Responds to CMS Proposed Rule-GPCI
- AMCNO Applauds Institute of Medicine (IOM)
If you aren’t registered for the CGS ListServ, you may not have all the latest information concerning Medicare. CGS is committed to continuous communication and the AMCNO encourages you to take advantage of this free service. Click here to sign up and select your areas of interest.
Click here for Medicare Part B fee schedule for 2013.